PCMCIA - Flash Memory Card
Full Metal Jacket - for maximum reliability
- ATA Flash PC Cards Typ II with SiliconSystems™ memory technology based on SiliconDrive II™ Industrial Grade quality; True IDE/UDMA Mode.
- Three versions: IP54 version, version with IP68 specifications and Hermetic Military version with fully sealed case.
- All versions are mechanically very rugged – high resistance to vibration and shock. Unique metal case design ensures high resistance to deformation, EMC, excellent protection against ESD and corrosion.
- Version IP54 in V2A stainless steel case; dust proof due to special connector; proof against water splashes; with extended temperature range from –40°C to +85°C (operating); 5 years warranty.
- Version IP68 in V2A stainless steel case; dust proof and water proof to 1 meter immersion depth (non-operating); with extended temperature range from –40°C to +85°C (operating); 7 years warranty.
- Version Hermetic Military in V2A stainless steel case; suitable for aerospace; meets MIL specs for vacuum, vibration and shock (MIL-STD 202 F, Table 213-1/Test F, 310C); corrosion proof; fungus resistant; can be submerged to 30 m (non-operating), absolutely dust proof, with extended temperature range from – 40°C to +85°C (operating); 2 years warranty.
- Memory Capacities fom 1GB to 16 GB.
Available versions (with item number)
- Full Metal Card 3rd Generation IP54 - 14DLxxxG54/V014
- Full Metal Card 3rd Generation IP68 - 14DLxxxG68/V014
- Full Metal Card 3rd Generation Military - 14DLxxxGM/V024
Full Metal Jacket PCMCIA Memory Cards 3rd Generation Storage media with full metal case for maximum reliability.
PDF-Dokument [322.4 KB]
Sales & Support
HACKER - DatenTechnik
Sales & Support
53498 Bad Breisig
Phone: +49 2633 200360
FAX: +49 2633 200361
German Local Time
Mo-Do: 9am - 4pm
Fr: 9am - 2pm
PC-Scope with 16 bit resolution !
The new TravelScope is a PC-based, pocket-sized digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) with up to 16 bit resolution, up to 1GS/s realtime sampling, 128MS buffer size, various high-end functions and an USB self-powered design for mobile use ..... More
New range of Amplicon PCIe digital I/O cards
Amplicon announces the launch of the newest addition to its data acquisition product range, the PCIe-200 series. These new high performance digital I/O data acquisition cards implement the high-bandwidth advantage of the PCI Express x1 interface for large scale data transfer, low latency and low power consumption ..... More
New range of PCI & PCIe Expansion Boxes
Amplicon and Magma have teemed up to provide a new PCI & PCIe range of 4U rackmount Ventrix expansion systems. Powered by Magma, these systems incorporate Amplicon industrial chassis and power supplies, to deliver greater robustness, reliability and are even more cost effective ..... More
Industrial-PCs with Intel Core i5/i7 Processors
Amplicon’s Industrial Computing division has released the next generation of Ventrix and Impact-R industrial grade computers delivering the latest high performance Intel Core i5 and i7 based power efficient 32nm designs, with an enhanced range of features such as remote system management ..... More
4GHz Logic Analyzer with New Protocoll Interpreters and LabVIEW support
Acute recently upgraded the software for its TravelLogic logic analyzers to provide 13 Protocol interpreters including UART, I2C, I2S, SPI, CAN, LIN, USB1.1, PS/2, LISSAJOUS, 1-Wire, SSI, Microwire, LCD 1602 as the attached eCatalogue and will soon adding SDIO, JTAG PMBus and SMBus ... protocol interpreters including a new developed LabVIEW 2011 support. The software can be upgraded online ..... More